Hail Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani
- If made properly, it’s simply the best thing ever made by mankind.
- If I were a professional assassin, I’d kill in return for Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani.
(Of course, the number of packets is negotiable according to targets!)
- If I were a corrupt bureaucrat and you wanted to get something done, spot the nearest restaurant which has Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani.
- Same rule goes if I were a highly paid (in Biryani) actor, too.
- If I ever contest in elections, my manifesto will have a section dedicated to certain things I have in mind to make Mutton Biryani, the staple food of the Indian Masses.
- If I ever become Prime Minister, I’d set up a committee to regulate the prices of Mutton Biryani in order to make it available easily to the common citizens.
- If I ever become the director of NASA/I.S.R.O, I will have space modules carrying Mutton Biryani sent out to the outer space to woo alien species to establish a friendly relationship; the vision of a peaceful galaxy should start with alien bellies filled with Mutton Biryanis and their mind absorbed in its taste.
- I’d invade a country if they ever dare to desecrate the name of the holy Mutton Biryani.
- If I were an extremist Mullah, I’d declare Jihad on those who don’t like to eat Mutton Biryani.
- I am willing to man the International Space Station singlehandedly just for a monthly shipment of Mutton Biryani as wages.
- If the first prize is a vessel full of hot, Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani, I’d beat Alonso any day of the year in any track in the world.
Hail Mutton Biryani, the purest and holiest of all the food ever tasted by Mankind. Thou are my lifeline… I live to consume thou and I shall die with satisfaction that I was born to consume thou!
- Big Feast: Hyderabadi Biryani Recipe (quickasianrecipes.com)
- Hyderabad chicken biryani (chefdoru.wordpress.com)