Everybody talks about Rape!
Then, may be this is the best
time to talk about
‘Alice in Wonderland’ ‘Moby-Dick’
Ursula from ‘One Hundred Years of Solitude’
and the great pirate BlackBeard!
Nobody has been raped for such a long time.
I wish I were the lost memories of
a writer, the lost clouds of smoke from
an unknown Historians’ putrid Cigar
or a lost voice off the island of Paxi
that announced the death of a God!
I think I prefer the Smoke!
P.S:- Collective Memory is a tricky thing. Collective consciousness is even trickier. Pain paves the way to doubts. Doubts, in turn leads to introspection… and confusion, to some. Confusion, if used in a clever way can be useful and resourceful. The above written words are formed out of utter confusion and it has no intention to hurt anyone but me. Just imagine the way a stagnant lake can be woken up by a huge stone thrown into the middle of it… and how long the ripples can last and how fast they reach the shores from the spot of impact? Hell…. why would I make all of you crazy just because I am able to relate myself to a dog barking up the wrong tree!
Enjoy your pizza or choice of drink… or bring up the volume or close the tab or whatever…. The Great God Pan is Dead anyway!
- Analyzing the Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain trailer (destructoid.com)
- Look of the Day: Wild Thang (fabsugar.com)
- Look of the Day: Madly Oversized (fabsugar.com)
- Rape Is Not An Accident (rawstory.com)
- Michael Jacobs’s top 10 Colombian stories (guardian.co.uk)
- The Robber of Memories by Michael Jacobs: review (telegraph.co.uk)